what we do
The Environment Protection Foundation (TEPF) is a start-up Not-for-Profit organization dedicated to inculcating social responsibility through community service in Pakistan. We are registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 (Registration No. RP/6970/L/S2011/4083). We are also registered in California,USA and have been approved as a 501 (3) (c), charitable organization (EIN 27-2982097).
TEPF works with student volunteers and provides venues, tools and certification for community service work done by the students.
TEPF has the focus and a model where we bring the community, student volunteers and local government together to address various issues that contribute to healthier environment. The community service projects organized by TEPF fall under three major environmental initiatives: The Clean, The Green and The Protect.
- TEPF will provide all venues/programs, projects, tools and certification for community work under the Clean, Green and Protect initiatives.
- Future Vision
- Evolve into a global entity with Clean, Green and Protect initiatives around the world.
- Build an Emergency Response Network (ERN) to respond to any environmental emergencies globally.
- Neighborhood, cities, villages clean up
- Installation of infrastructure – bins, public service sign-boards
- Face-lift of neighborhoods – painting store/home fronts
- Promote Green Chemistry: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Awareness against and disposal of plastic and other non-biodegradable trash.
- Tree planting
- Workshops on organic gardening
- Workshops on separation of trash and composting kitchen waste
- Installing drip systems
- Community vegetable gardens in urban areas.
- Environment boot-camp for students in the Northern areas of Pakistan
- Clean up of lakes and rivers in the remote areas
- Clean up of historical, heritage sites
68 Jahangir Khan Rd., Saint John’s Park, Lahore Cantt.
There are many ways you can help
- Donate money for our on-going projects
- Sponsor an event
- Commission a project: Adopt a village, community or a campus
- Volunteer your time